Zucchi srl, currently in 12084 – Mondovì (CN), Via S. Anna n. 106, c.f. p. VAT. and registration number with the Chamber of Commerce of Cuneo: 02889130049 – n. REA – 244902 tel 0174 681492 – email@example.com
These conditions of sale are governed by the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/2005 and subsequent amendments) and by the rules on electronic commerce (Legislative Decree No. 70/2003 and subsequent amendments).
Object of the contract
The goods covered by the contract are PVC (polyvinyl chloride) fences, prepared, made to order and made to measure, described and accepted as per the estimate prepared through the online path that must be duly approved and signed.
Conclusion of the contract
- By completing the estimate in its entirety, amount of the contract with reference to the detailed order of the goods sold including measures, place of delivery, double signing of the clauses, information on confidentiality and personal data and attached identity document of the orderer) , its signature and subsequent forwarding to the seller’s contact details, the buyer undertakes to honor the contract in its entirety and to order its preparation and tailor-made packaging.
- Before placing the order, the buyer must check the measures indicated in the order and it is his sole responsibility to correctly communicate them. Any errors in the indication of the measures communicated to the seller cannot be attributed to the seller and it will therefore not be possible, once this contract has been sent, to modify the measures indicated in the estimate annex.
Payment methods *********************** All the prices of the products shown on the site are inclusive of VAT. In the event of VAT changes, included in the prices, Zucchi s.r.l. will be forced to adapt to the legislation in force. If, due to unforeseeable problems or technical failures independent of the will of Zucchi srl, the price indicated on the site should be manifestly lower than that actually applied to the goods offered, the quote sent following the checks carried out by the seller will be valid. . The costs of transport, delivery and expenses related to any additional services made available by Zucchi s.r.l., as indicated in the estimate sent, are charged to the customer and adequately detailed in the Purchase Order. The price shown in the quote processed by Zucchi s.r.l. is applied to the Products and Services. following the transmission of the measures chosen by the buyer, at the time of sending the request for an estimate.
Shipping and delivery
The aforementioned object of the purchase and sale of goods will be delivered within 15/30 working days from receipt of payment at the address where the buyer or person appointed by him will verify the compliance of the goods with the order, as well as the conformity of the same in good state of conservation, undertaking to accept delivery only if the packaging of the goods shipped is intact.
Zucchi S.r.l. guarantees – for a duration of 20 years the white fences and for a duration of 2 years the colored fences, starting from the proof of purchase – that all the PVC components of the PVC fences purchased by the buyer do not rust and do not rot; are free of cracks and crevices under normal conditions of use, subject to the following conditions: a – if at any time the buyer complains that the product has been damaged by flaking, flaking, blistering, corrosion, rust, rot, cracking and breakage , it will be the responsibility of the aforementioned buyer to ship the pre-paid parts which are presumably faulty (at the buyer’s expense) to the seller’s address; b – The buyer is required to show proof of purchase and the date on which the product was purchased; c – No claim will be valid if the warranty statement included in the quote that allows the conclusion of the contract is not completed and returned to the Zucchi srl seller within 30 days of purchase. Where Zucchi s.r.l. verify the correctness of the guarantee request, it will be the responsibility of the Zucchi srl seller, at its own discretion, to replace or refund the aforementioned damaged part (s); d – In case of activation of this warranty, the Zucchi srl seller will not be held responsible for labor costs or any kind of expenses in relation to the removal or installation of both the original product and the replaced product; and – Zucchi S.r.l. does not guarantee against improper use, damage resulting from incorrect installation (except in the case of installation testing performed by employees or agents appointed by the seller (Zucchi srl)), handling, transport, storage and storage in the warehouse, causes of force increased and exposure to environmental pollutants. Any type of indirect or direct damage resulting from the fault of the fence is excluded from this warranty. f – The above constitutes the complete guarantee by Zucchi S.r.l. and no other written, verbal or implied agreements are valid. This limited warranty is not transferable. The Guarantee is an integral part of the contract and the estimate.
Changes to the agreements
These contractual conditions, in order to be modified, must necessarily be modified through the written form for the stipulation of any different and / or additional agreement with respect to this private agreement, upon signing this contract, they will have value only if written on the original or on a separate document. that makes express reference to this private agreement
The competent court to decide for any dispute relating to the non-fulfillment of this contract or any other matter related to or originating from this contract is the Court connected to the seller’s headquarters (Court of Cuneo, Justice of the Peace of Mondovì). The parties also agree that, in the event of the mediation procedure being initiated, the mediation body of the Cuneo Bar Association will be competent for the relevant phase, if an assisted negotiation agreement must be signed, any meetings to be held in the context of the negotiation itself will have to take place in Cuneo or Mondovì.
Right of withdrawal
Since this is the purchase of goods made to measure and in any case personalized, the right of withdrawal is excluded.
Privacy pursuant to art. 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679 online and in-store purchases
Data controller and DPO Zucchi srl, currently in 12084 – Mondovì (CN), Via S. Anna n. 106, c.f. p. VAT. and registration number with the Chamber of Commerce of Cuneo: 02889130049 – n. REA – 244902 Data Protection Officer (DPO) ********************************* ********** ********************* ***************************** ** ******************************* Categories of data that are processed The data processed by Zucchi srl are exclusively the data defined as “personal data” (pursuant to Art. 4.1 of the GDPR), such as, by way of example and not limited to: personal and identification data (name, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, tax code, VAT number , occupation / profession, etc.); contact data (address, e-mail address, IP address, telephone number and similar data); data relating to payment methods and those relating to the payment made; data relating to the services provided and used, purchases made and other data, however to be defined as non-“particular” data. Lawfulness and purpose of the processing The processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): The purpose of the processing of data relating to the concluded transaction (Article 6, paragraph 1 (c) of the GDPR) concerns the fulfillment of obligations provided for by the regulations in force, as well as by provisions issued by Authorities or by Supervisory and Control Bodies in relation or in any case connected to the transaction between the customer and Zucchi srl. The retention period of personal data, relating to the purposes referred to to this section is 10 years, from the end of the contractual or commercial relationship, subject to regulatory changes. The purposes of the processing aimed at the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures (Article 6, section 1 (b) of the GDPR) concern:
- the execution of pre-contractual activities, also with reference to the first contact, including telephone or email – storage until the end of the pre-contractual activity -;
- fulfillment of contractual obligations and legal transactions and in particular of the stipulated contract (for example execution of the order, including the sending of functional communications by e-mail and / or SMS, as well as the execution of transport and post-assistance services sale to customers) – storage for 10 years from purchase or from the end of the contractual or commercial relationship;
- management of administrative, accounting, tax and financial processes related to the provision of the product or service provided – storage for 10 years from purchase or from the end of the contractual or commercial relationship;
- protection of contractual rights or otherwise deriving from the relationships between the parties – conservation 10 years from the purchase or from the end of the contractual or commercial relationship. The above terms may be extended in the event of a dispute or for special contractual provisions.
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data (pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 1 (e) of the GDPR) * As part of the aforementioned purposes, the Data Controller may communicate your data to:
- offices of the owner himself;
- third-party companies specifically appointed to carry out checks relating to payments;
- suppliers that provide services, such as in particular, companies that provide IT services, including hosting services;
- companies that perform services in favor of Zucchi s.r.l. with particular reference to accounting management, transport and delivery;
- any public administrations and public authorities, if expressly requested by the Customer in relation to specific practices.